- Goalkeeper world
- Winter world
- Dealer area
General Terms and Conditions
1. ScopeThe following Terms and Conditions apply to all orders placed via our online shop. Our online shop is for consumers only.
2. Contractual partner, formation of contractThe contract is concluded with Reusch International SPA - AG.
By placing the products in the online shop, we make a binding offer on our part to enter into a contract regarding those items. You may place our products in the shopping basket without obligation and amend your entries at any time prior to submitting your binding order by using the correction facilities that are provided for this purpose and explained during the ordering process. The contract is formed by clicking on the order button which indicates your acceptance of our offer concerning the goods contained in the shopping basket. Once you have sent your order you will immediately receive a confirmation via e-mail.
3. Contract language, saving of the contract textThe language available for contract formation is English.
We save the text of the contract and forward the order data and our Terms and Conditions to you on a durable medium. For security reasons, the text of the contract cannot be accessed via the internet.
4. Delivery conditionsDelivery costs are added to the product prices as displayed. Delivery charges are explained within individual product offers.
We only dispatch goods en route; pick up by the customer is not possible.
5. PaymentThe following payment methods are basically available in our online shop:
With the submission of the order, you provide your credit card details. After your identification as the legal cardholder, the payment transaction is automatically carried out and charged to your card.
PayPal, PayPal Express
During the ordering process you will be forwarded to PayPal's online website. To pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instructions to us. After submitting your order in the shop we instruct PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. Directly afterwards, the payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal. You will receive additional information during the ordering process.
6. Retention of titleThe goods shall remain our property until full payment is made.
7. Damage during deliveryIf the goods are delivered with obvious damage caused during delivery, please report the defect to the carrier and notify us without delay. Failure to make a complaint or to make contact does not in any way affect your legal rights or the enforcement of such rights, notably your warranty rights. However, in doing so you help us to assert our own claims against the carrier or transport insurer.
8. Warranty and guaranteesWe are under a legal duty to supply products that are in conformity with this contract. For consumers, statutory warranty rights governed by the law of the country where the consumer has his habitual residence apply. Information on any additional guarantees and their precise conditions that may apply can be found next to the product and on specific information pages in the shop, if applicable. Complaints can be submitted by consumers and businesses to our contact details given in the supplier identification.
When you exercise your warranty rights and we deem it necessary to receive the goods back in order to examine your complaint, you must send back the goods at our cost to the address given above. We are committed to respond to any complaint immediately, but no later than within 14 days of its submission.
Customer service: Our customer service is available for queries, complaints and claims on working days from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. via email at email@example.com
9. LiabilityWe shall in any case be liable without limitation for claims due to damages that have been caused by us, our legal representatives or legal agents
- for injury to life, limb or health
- for deliberate or grossly negligent breach of duty
- for guarantee commitments, where agreed
- towards consumer.
Except these cases, our civil law liability is limited to the foreseeable and direct damages at the time of contract conclusion.