- Goalkeeper world
- Winter world
- Dealer area
Jobs & CareerWith passion for sports and great visions the Reusch team keeps focusing its strengths on the development of professional winter and goalkeeper gloves. Learn more about our vacancies at our company, find the perfect job offer for you and join the team at Reusch.
ASSISTANT INTERNATIONAL SALES
(soonest possible start)
As International Sales Assistant you overtake the daily cooperation and communication with selected international distributors. You are their main contact person at Reusch. You get them ready for the new season in every aspect, you answer their requests, prepare offers, manager their orders and follow-up until goods are delivered. Internally, you synchronize with Marketing, Product, Finance, Supply Chain to deliver fast answers and best service. You prepare meetings, presentations, statistics and support all internal operations.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, Internatinonal Business, Sport Management or similar
- Experience in international environments
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Any other language is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Very good knowledge in Excel
- Experience with an ERP system (ideally MS Dynamics Nav) is a plus
- Digital know-how and interest for e-commerce is a plus
- Young and dynamic environment
- Small size international company
- Multifaceted tasks
- 30 minutes to the slopes and 20 minutes to the pitch – work where others spend their holidays!
You are sportive, conscientious, curious and pragmatic. You like numbers, you think digital, you are eager to learn and ready to grow with the company? Then send your complete application documents by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org